You are just a few steps away to enter the Hotmail Sign up. The Microsoft Corporation is providing two free email services to their users that are @hotmail.com and @outlook.com. To create a Hotmail account go through the procedure given below.
Hotmail Sign Up Procedure:
- Open the browser on your mobile device or Laptop and use the link https://signup.live.com/signup to access the Hotmail Sign Up page.
- Now provide the information required given below in the given space.
- Name: Select the name, which you want to display on your account. After providing the name in the given box click on “Or get a new email address” and next provide the information related to your Username.
- Username: Now use the name of your Outlook account and then move the cursor down and choose hotmail.com.
- Account password: Create your Hotmail account password, which should be at least 8 characters in lengths that include letters, numbers and special characters.
- Reenter password: Enter the password again.
- Country/Region: Enter the Country name in which you are living. Provide all the details mentioned above.
- Postal Code: Enter the postal code that should be of 5 numbers, for instance, 78906.
- Date of Birth: Enter your birth date, month and year.
- Gender: Select your gender either Male or Female.
- Country Code: Enter the National area code.
- Phone Number: Provide your mobile phone number, which is in your
- Alternate email address: Provide the alternate email address that will support you when you need to recover your account.
Now you will see a code on the screen, which you need to enter correctly. If you can’t understand it then Click “New” to get a new code or use the audio option to listen to that code.
After providing all the required information click on Create account to complete the Hotmail Sign up process. After creating your account successfully, you can access it easily.
Once you have successfully created your account then Microsoft will direct you to the welcome page.